|Air Conditioning Maintenance Whether it’s your home or your business, the simplest way to avoid costly and unexpected air conditioning repair bills is to maintain your system on a regular basis. Semi-annual air conditioning system maintenance check-ups are a very cost-effective way to prevent
Residential Tune-Up Agreement
- Twice a year clean and check for your system(s) to ensure optimal efficiency.
- One cooling check before the summer and one heating check before the winter.
- Reduced electrical bills.
- Prolonged Life on your equipment
- Maximized Safety by corrrecting potential problems before they occur.
- Becoming a Preferred Buenos Aires Air Conditioning and Heating Member:
- Discount Service on Parts and Labor on any future calls.
- Priority Emergency Service – especially during the summer.
The Freus Tune-Up Agreement
- New Annual Rod
- A full basic cleaning of your system before the summer (Note: there can be an extra charge if the system was not cleaned properly in past years).
- Draining of your system before the start of the winter.
- Maximized Safety by correcting potential problems before they occur
- All Benefits of a Regular Preventative Maintenance.
Schedule of Maintenance Items Performed
Air Conditioning /Heat pump
- Check refrigerant level
- Check all exposed fitting if refrigerant levels are low
- Check fan belt and adjust if needed
- Check starting components
- Check motor amps
- Check compressor amps
- Clean control compartment
- Replace or clean filter (Deluxe)
- Inspect starter contact, switches and relays
- Tighten all terminal connections
- Check all safety control
- Check blower motor run capacitor
- Check condenser fan motor run capacitor
- Check thermostat calibration
- Inspect evaporator coil for dirt and damage
- Check conditions of equipment for general wear, rust and deterioration
- Oil condenser fan motor
- Check condenser fan blade for wear and tightness
- Check temperature differential
- Check condenser fan motor run capacitor
Heating Inspection & Repair
Our Las Vegas heater repair and heating service technicians are ready to to help you with all manner of heating system service and installation, including:
- Central Heating Repair, Services and Installations
Our HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) technicians can operate and provide maintenance and service to all manner of heater systems, such as heating, cooling, and related equipment. Our services are available throughout Las Vegas and surrounding areas.
- Forced Air Systems
Forced air systems rely on ductwork, vents, and plenums as a means of air distribution separate from the actual Heating and Air Conditioning systems.
- Heat Pumps & Roof Top Units
A heat pump is a machine or device that moves heat from one location (the ‘source’) to another location (the ‘sink’ or ‘heat sink’) using mechanical work. Most heat pump technology moves heat from a low temperature heat source to a higher temperature heat sink. Common examples are food refrigerators and freezers, air conditioners, and reversible-cycle heat pumps for providing thermal comfort.
- Floor and Wall Heaters
Las Vegas Heater Service & Repair can provide installation of wall heaters, baseboard heaters, toe-kick heaters and cove or panel heaters. These units offer the benefits of being compact and energy efficient, and are excellent choices for heating hard to heat spaces in your home, such as add-on rooms, garages, enclosed porches, etc..
- Thermostat Repairs, Services, and Installs
Your thermostat is the device that regulates the temperature of a system so that the system’s temperature is maintained near a desired setpoint temperature. A properly installed and serviced thermostat can not only provide you with
Maintenance Agreement Customers are entitled to our discounted Value Rate on all Heating and Air Conditioning repairs or replacements that may be needed during the 12 month agreement period. We feel that it is our duty to inform and educate our customers on ways to save money, conserve energy, reduce operating cost, and lower repair bills. We feel that Scheduled Maintenance is the best way to achieve these goals. We are readgy to serve your needs 7 days a week, including All holidays. We want to be YOUR Air Conditioning, Heating, and Indoor Air Quality service company.
Get A Tune-Up Quote